Wednesday, November 12, 2014

How to Unlock Codan 9323/9360/9780

Hello.

If you have this model, and your transceiver is blocked (you can't change the frequency and record channels by keypad of the microphone ), Then you need this post:

  • Open your radio on the bottom side;
  • Find "A" jumper's contacts (See the photo)
  • Sewed "A" jumper with Soldering iron (See the photo)




After this, Turn on Your Radio and try to frequency programming with microphone keypad.

If You have some Question(s), Please contact me - Georgianradioamateur@gmail.com

Thanks. 

5 comments:

  1. Wanted Designs and Layout for Codan 9360 HF SSB Transceiver


    Dear friend.

    I have a transceiver HF, the Codan 9360 which shows my problem in VCO 1.
    The message sent on the screen reports that the VCO 1 is not locked (Error vco1 unlock).
    I tried to locate the fault, but unfortunately without plans and Layaout board, I can not do many things and plans on the internet, do not respond to this machine except yours something you found on your own blogspot and fully meet .
    I would ask then, if you have plans for this product especially for PCB RF whereabouts and the VCO and of course the Layout for the boards, to contact me at e-mail:
    sv1iyb@gmail.com


    Thank you very much in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, I have a codan 9323, if do this mod will I be able to free tune?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For free tx email to me a41lp@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      Really I want to open the transmitting on 9323 also but I don't have the same version

      if you have universal ic programmer please read the ic 27C2001 & 28C64 & also the 27C2001 plcc type it's in display pcb and send me this three bin files

      and within one week I can make it ready
      eprom free tune TX for 9323

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete